Andy Wasserman is the founder and president of TransMedia Sound & Music, which began operation in 1991 and is registered in the State of New Jersey for it's trade name and business operation.
It functions as a platform for his wide range of creative talents and artistic expertise in the field of video, music and audio production for online media content development services.
TransMedia Sound & Music is also an independent record label that allows Andy to have complete control and ownership of his recordings.
A professional digital video, audio and music facility offering the unique blend of services designed to deliver finished projects for educational and cultural institutions, advertising agencies, radio and television stations, website developers, corporate communications, as well as independent record producers and artists.
Andy Wasserman achieves flexible cost-effective project solutions by integrating his decades of experience as a professional musical artist, music educator and online content creator.
All original content is created entirely in-house by Andy Wasserman, tailor-made to the needs, budget and specifications of each client.
TRANSMEDIA SOUND & MUSIC PRODUCTION
- Live Streaming Concerts
- World Music Arts-In-Education video programming and video conferencing
- Custom soundtracks: music, audio & MIDI for all digital media
- Audio Pre/Post Production; Music for Radio, TV, Film, Websites
- Digital Editing and Analog Recording
- MIDI Instrumentation Network
- Multi-track Recording; Mastering for CD and Cassette
- Sound Design and Custom Editing of Sound Effects
- Huge Sound EFX Collection, Sound Libraries for Samplers & Synths
- Recording Studio Engineering: On-Site and Remote Location
- Specializing in Piano, Electronica, and World Music from Asia, Africa, S. America, Middle East, and Native American cultures
TRANSMEDIA SOUND AND MUSIC CLIENT LIST
- Lifetime Network
- History Channel
- New York Communications
- Mayo Clinic
- Castrol Motor Oil
- Digital Cable Radio
- Sanofi-Winthrop Pharmaceuticals
- QVC Network
- Atlantic Mutual Insurance
- Virtual Entertainment
- Opcode Systems
- High Harmony Records
- Philidelphia Music Works
- TRF Pyramid Production Music Library
- Time-Life Music
- Emu Systems
- Dennis Scott Act IV (Nashville) Productions
The Indie Record Label
The independent record label division of Andy's company TransMedia Sound and Music was created in 2006 to function in two ways:
Enabling him to have complete control over the ownership of the recordings, the creative and artistic aspects of his work and to determine the most beneficial means of production and distribution.
Acting as a vehicle for his vision of using recorded music in a charitable way by allowing proceeds of music releases of indigenous music from around the world to create philanthropic funds to be made available to help people of those cultures who are in need.
Image on right: Bead Songs One Sheet. Click HERE to view the PDF file version.